Tuesday 17 November 2009

Fully 10 man geared


What Val's been up to.....

Well it's been some time since my last post and in that time, I've managed to get myself fully T9 10 man geared. Nothing I need from any 10 man raids now, the only upgrades I can get are from VoA25, ToC25 and ToC10 Heroic (not even going to mention 25 heroic, lol). Not bad going!



I've dabbled in a bit more Arena too, played some more 2v2 with a Holy Priest and some random 3v3 games with different people but the 1400 barrier is being a pain to get past. I'm going to hopefully get a Holy Paladin, unholy DK and BM Hunter (yes, I'm going to respecced BM for PvP!) to try a "beast cleave" team. The combo got a bit nerfed but if it's still strong, it might just work out!

I've also broken the 40th Mysterious Egg barrier without getting a Green Proto-Drake. WHEN WILL IT DROP???

Ok, now all that text is out of the way, lets get some more screenies in!

Oldbeard

Sadly my friend Wideeye/Oldbeard has stopped playing WoW again due to life balance issues...well, thats what I thought until I saw what really happened...HE TURNED INTO AN NPC!


PvP tip 1: How to win Wintergrap

If all the Alliance grouped up from the west it's insta-win! Below is sadly a rare sight on Chromaggus EU.


Free PvP Tip 2: How to win WSG

If in doubt, hide the flag!

Super-size your Freezing trap

Surfing USA Howling Fjord


Trial of the Hunters

In one of the guild ToC10 attempts we took 3 Hunters!! Can you believe it. Oh and yes, one of those pets is a bear (not mine!).


Cataclysm

Wow, massive changes in the new expansion pack for us hunters...NO. MORE. MANA. We're going to be like a whole new class! Should be fun. New races will be available too for hunters, I might even consider changing my race from Night Elf to Worgen!

One of the new races did jump the gun though....


Congrats Elendria!

The Loremaster achievement requires a lot of dedication to get, there's no quick way around completing it so GZ to Elendria!


Getting to know Asaron

Asaron, a Guild Tank of AMOV holds two things very close to his heart. His love of fishing and his love of Gnomes. If you're ever looking for him, check any nearby water sources or high concentration of Gnomes, "Cuddlyhoney" in particular.


Getting to know Sunier

In his own words:



New Personal VoA10 Koralon DPS Record

Topped my highest DPS on this boss and I've got 2 new items of gear since :D



VIDEO TIME!!

Trial of the Crusader: 25 Man

I was lucky enough to get into a ToC25 man PuG and get all the way up to Anub'Arak (which is where most ToC25 pugs fail in my experience) and not only that, I got 2 items! Sweet:
Windrunner's Tunic of Triumph
(ok, I did buy the trophy from someone for 800g to get that last one)

Not only that, I recorded the Beasts of Northrend fight. It's best to watch the below using the HQ button and don't worry, there's no boring commentary by me or any techno music!






No Ground in AV?

This weird bug happened to me in AV, the ground went see-through!



Turtle Power!

I was fishing for some mats for a fish feast when this mount dropped! I have no luck with mount drops usually (I think I'm about week 40+ waiting for that Green Proto Drake). I highly recommend using the mount wearing nothing but a chefs hat.



See you in the Icecrown citadel!

No comments:

Post a Comment