Monday 16 February 2009

First Post!

FIRST!

Hmmm, not really the same when it's my own blog.

Anyway, welcome to Valilor's blog - from the description you can see that this is going to be mainly about WoW talk so if any of you found this site by searching for vegetables, may I recommend: www.ilovealantichmarsh.com

So a brief introducion is in order:

I'm Valilor, MM hunter from the EU server Chromaggus in a currently all-UK guild "Aggro my own vegetables". I've been playing WoW for a year and a half now -only as Valilor, I have no alts (other than a bank).

The guild is currently recruiting people so if you're looking for an alliance guild in the EU Chromaggus, check us out: http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread.html;jsessionid=3D6360BDEEEE662F96DA40CE67C9E0C1.app06_06?topicId=7913301830&sid=1&pageNo=2

Well, I think that will do for now, expect some more postings soon!

Signing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment